Wall Mounting Options
There are many types of TV mounts: Interactive, Full Motion, Tilt, Fixed wall mounts, etc. Whether you're looking for versatility, functionality, affordability or all of the above, pick the solution that’s best for you!
- Interactive: Interactive mounts take interactivity with your TV to the next level, offering full motion functionality with an added dimension - light-touch height adjustment. Sit. Stand. Stretch. Play - all at the perfect angle.
- Full Motion: Full Motion mounts are extremely flexible mounts, allowing you to pull your TV away from the wall and tilt, pan or swivel so it's view-able from multiple angles, locations or rooms.
- Tilt: Tilt mounts are most suitable when you need to mount your TV higher on the wall. The tilt functionality allows you to tilt your TV down to avoid screen glare or achieve a better viewing angle.
- Fixed: Fixed mounts are the simplest way to mount your TV on the wall when you have a dedicated viewing area and your eyes are level with the middle or bottom of your TV when seated.
- AV Wall Shelves: AV Wall Shelves allow you to neatly organize components right under your TV without the need to run cables through your wall.